Combination of Insulation and Aesethetics
Heat insulation is necessary for the purpose of heating and cooling buildings, saving from energy and fuel expenses. Although investment cost of heat insulation applied on the buildings may seem steep, it will amortize investment cost within 2-3 years and will ensure heat insulation as long as the life of the building. In short, the aim of the heat insulation is to prevent hot air from entering inside in the summers and cold air in the winters. Mould growth and black stains do not form and plaster or paint blistering does not occur as a result of perspiration (moisture) on the surfaces where heat insulation is applied.
HEKIM YAPI, believing that we should be extremely aware about energy saving and environmental pollution, has introduced HERKIMPOR – HEKIMEPS brands to the heat insulation sector. HEKIM YAPI produces EPS (expandable Polystyrene) heat insulation plates in its new 20.000 m2 factory in Hendek 2nd Organized Industrial Zone.
Hekim YAPI offers its products through HEKIMPOR and HEKIMEPS brands. Hekimpor can be produced in the densities of 10-40 kg / m3 and in the thickness of 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 cm. with the method of swelling of polystyrene granules and cohesion of these with injection molding system and provides convenience in heat insulation applications.
- Provides high heat insulation. Insulation values do not change over time.
- Produced with injection mold method and therefore has closed pore homogenous cellular structure.
- The patterns on it ensure better adherence of plaster on HEKIMPOR.
- CFC is emitted over time in products where this gas is used and this emission is hazardous to environment and human health. CFC gas is not used in the production of HEKIMPOR.
- There may be expansions on the surface because of temperature change in applications (insulation boarding, external insulation etc.). HEKIMPOR works better with the surface as it is a flexible material and therefore prevents cracking of the plaster and paint on the surface.
- HEKIMPOR has low water absorption rate. In practice, HEKIMPOR incorporates some of the plaster liquid, thus plaster adheres to HEKIMPOR better, it does not breaks off and falls off. The products which do not absorb liquid cannot adhere to plaster as good as HEKIMPOR.
- It has high dimensional stability.
- Its compressive strength value is high.
- It has high vapor diffusion resistance.
- It ensures that walls respire due to the fact that it is proper to impermeable to vapor.
- It is more affordable than insulation materials which are its equal.
- It is E CLASS inflammable in accordance with TS EN 13163TS. It has high fire resistance.
- It prevents constitution of thermal bridges as it is jointed on the sides (lamp profile).
- It does not age, therefore does not corrode and lose insulation value over time.
- It can easily be cut in the way required.
Places It Is Used
- Roof and Interior – exterior wall insulation of all kinds of buildings,
- Terrace-roof insulation,
- In base insulation,
- In external insulation of subterranean external walls,
- In insulation of concrete floor,
- In insulation of curtain walls, columns and beams,
- In refrigeration plants, commercial warehouses,
- In light prefabricated building members,
- In roof and wall insulation of poultry and sheep/goat and cattle raising
- It has closed pore homogenous cellular structure,
- It has high compressive strength,
- Vapor diffusion resistance is high,
- It does not take in water,
- Prevents humidity on walls,
- It is affordable,
- Does not corrode and insulation values do not change over time.
- Produced from E CLASS inflammable polystyrene in accordance with TS EN 13163.
- Its edges are tongue and groove profiled so it does not form thermal bridges,
- Provides 50% energy saving,
- Easily cut into required shapes.